Sounds Great is a five-level phonics series, especially developed for young EFL/ESL learners. Sounds Great! initiates the path to English fluency with a systematic presentation of the alphabet, vowel combinations, and consonant blend...
- Easy and fun stories to review new sounds, letters, and words
- Activities to build listening, reading, and writing skills
- Fun rhyming chants following each unit for additional exposure
- Review units that include fun puzzles to solidify learning
- Hybrid CDs that included audio and computer-based components
1. New Sounds & Words: Using letter-pictures and sound patterns to associate target sounds and words.
2. Activities: Learning target sounds and words through various activities
3. Wrap Up: Review of target sounds using diverse activities such as words, phrases, and sentences
4. Story: Funny stories help learners be more confident with reading.
5. Rhyming Chant: Rhyming chants that are made up of target words help children interest the connection between sounds and letters.
6. Homework: Learners have chances to review through various activities and puzzles.